Life Time has released its 2022 line-up of athletic events. Comprised of running, triathlon and cycling, the events span 11 US states and see the race organiser shift gear in its expansion of run and cycle events in particular.
Having previously been a major player in triathlon, the 2022 event portfolio now has more of a focus on marathons, half marathons, mountain bike and gravel races.
Recently announced for 2022 is the Life Time Grand Prix Race Series, which is comprised of six cycle races and offers a US$250,000 prize purse to winning athletes.
2022 event roster
- February 5-6: Life Time Miami Marathon and Half Marathon & Topical 5K, Florida
- March 6: Baptist Health 305 Half Marathon and 5K, Florida
- April 7-10: Life Time Sea Otter Classic presented by Continental, California
- May 22: Life Time Chicago Spring Half Marathon & 10K, Illinois
- June 4: Garmin UNBOUND Gravel presented by Craft Sportswear, Kansas
- June 18: Life Time Leadville Trail Marathon and Heavy Half presented by La Sportiva, Colorado
- June 25: Stages Cycling Lutsen 99er, Minnesota
- July 9: Life Time Crusher in the Tushar presented by The Creamery, Utah
- July 9: Life Time Silver Rush 50 Run presented by La Sportiva, Colorado
- July 10: Stages Cycling Silver Rush 50 MTB, Colorado
- July 16: Stages Cycling Tahoe Trail MTB, California
- July 24: Verizon New York City Triathlon, New York
- July 29-31: Stages Cycling Leadville Stage Race, Colorado
- August 13: Stages Cycling Leadville Trail 100 MTB, Colorado
- August 14: Life Time Leadville 10K Run presented by La Sportiva, Colorado
- August 20: Life Time Leadville Trail 100 Run presented by La Sportiva, Colorado
- August 27-28: Life Time Chicago Triathlon, Illinois
- September 17: Stages Cycling Barn Burner, Arizona
- September 17: Life Time Chequamegon Mountain Bike Festival presented by Trek, Wisconsin
- September 25: HOKA ONE ONE Chicago Half Marathon & 5K, Illinois
- October 8: Life Time The Rad Dirt Fest presented by Wahoo Fitness, Colorado
- October 22: Life Time Big Sugar Gravel, Arkansas
- November 5: Stages Cycling Austin Rattler MTB & Life Time Austin Rattler Run, Texas
- November 24: Life Time Turkey Trot Chicago, Illinois
- November 24: Baptist Health Turkey Trot Miami, Florida
The company’s events also serve as an opportunity to ‘change the lives of America’s children’ through the Life Time Foundation’s charity slot program. This allows athletes to bypass registration lotteries by agreeing to fundraise for the 501(c)(3) non-profit, which works with school districts across the US to improve school food nutrition and get kids active.