BOSTON–()–Here’s our expert pick of the best early exercise, mountain, balance & road bike Black Friday deals, reviewed and published by the Black Friday sales team at Consumer Articles.
Best Bike deals:
- Save up to 25% on dirt bikes at Amazon – check live prices on highly-rated powersports ATVs, off-road motorcycles, high performance bikes & street bikes
- Save up to 36% on mountain bikes at Amazon – check live prices on variable-speed bicycles with lightweight frames & dual suspension, as well as cycling equipment
- Save up to $440 on road bikes at Amazon – check live prices on versatile bicycles for road cycling, commuting, exercising & all-terrain riding
- Save up to $149 on exercise bikes at Amazon – check live prices on recumbent, upright & folding exercise bikes for cardio training & total body workouts
- Save up to $110 on spin bikes at Amazon – check live prices on stationary indoor cycling bikes with magnetic resistance, cushioned seats, pulse sensors & LCD monitors
- Save up to 39% on balance bikes & training bikes at Amazon – check live prices on highly rated JOYSTAR, Radio Flyer & Strider bikes for children
- Save up to $120 on special exercise bike offers at Walmart – including hybrid fan bikes, portable under-desk pedals & mini exercise bikes
- Save on popular mountain bikes, tires, parts & accessories at Walmart
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Riding a bike is not only good for the health but also for the environment. The right bicycle depends on the user and the purpose. A mountain bike from Performance Bike is better for rough terrain than a road bike, for instance. A balance bike from Strider Bike makes for easier transitioning than training wheels. An exercise bike can provide similar health benefits but indoors.
How do Black Friday deals work? Shoppers can find attractive discounts on a variety of products during Black Friday. According to Profitero’s 2016 study, Amazon offered mid-priced electronics deals at an average of 36% off.
Black Friday shoppers continue to shift away from physical stores every year due to the convenience and better deals offered by online retailers. In 2018, around half of all holiday shoppers confirmed they preferred shopping for deals online instead of driving to a retail outlet, according to Deloitte. In contrast, only 36% continued to favor in-store purchases over online spending.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.