Does winter weather have you down because you can’t go biking around town for exercise? Don’t spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on a dedicated stationary bike. Instead, check out the . You can set it up in just a few minutes and then you attach your regular road bike. Just like that, you’ve got an indoor exercise bike with multiple resistance levels for the best possible workout.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- STABILITY ON ANY SURFACE: Built with a wide base and low stance for unshakable balance. Features 5 adjustable antislip rubber feet to even out any uneven flooring
- SIN IN SILENCE: Smooth, seamless design and noise reduction resistance wheel mean you there’s no need to amp up the volume when you build up the burn
- 6 RESISTANCE SETTINGS: Train to your standards with bar-mounted remote and wide range resistance curve to simulate all cycling conditions
- EASY BIKE RELEASE: Ready to head outside? Just hit the press-down lever clamp to easily release and remove your ride
- GREAT COMPABILITY: Worry about it’s useless for your bicycle? Silence it. The Indoor Bike Trainer Stand fits any road or mountain bike with a 26-28″ or 700c wheel.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
BGR Deals content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.